What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our websites are designed by:
- Mnemonics Research, or on behalf of and subsidiaries of Mnemonics Research, and are necessary to let you make purchases on our website
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes and
- Third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Mnemonics Research.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- For Mnemonics Research to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- To let Mnemonics Research to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- To let Mnemonics Research meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when you purchase a product visiting our website from a site operated by those parties.